This week, the last of my maternity leave, has been all about getting ready to go back to work. Part of that has been having two half days with our new nanny, my friend and her baby. We did one half day at each house, so that everyone could get familiar with the surroundings, where everything is, etc. It was great to spend time with the nanny and see her interact with the kids so much - I knew I liked her, but I feel even more comfortable after having these two days. She really is a natural with kids and I think she's going to do a wonderful job caring for the boys.
One thing we did today was test out the new twin stroller we bought! We got a Snap-N-Go that can fit both carseats. Here it is in action, with baby I in the front and Simon in the back:
We also tested out both carseats in nanny T's car:
Everything looks ready to go! Yay!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You are so lucky to have her to take Somon while you work! Sounds like a great set up!! :)
ReplyDeleteOkay Simon...I can't type.
ReplyDelete