It's been interesting to hear people's takes on which one of us Simon looks more like. People who know me better say that he looks like me, while people who know Troy better say he looks like him. People who know both of us, though, say he's a pretty good mix but lately have been falling more on one side. So to settle the matter once and for all, I present to you the following.
Exhibit A, Master Simon:

Exhibit B, baby photo of me:

Exhibit C, baby photo of Troy (with his siblings):

I think it's pretty much no contest after viewing the evidence, but I leave it to the internets to chime in. :)
(Actually, I think if you take ONE feature from one of our baby photos and superimpose it on the other, you pretty much have it.)
Can't tell. Sometimes it's one and then the other. That's the universal thing about kids: They just keep their families guessing, wondering, and smiling.
ReplyDelete