Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simon babbling

Testing out this site for uploading audio to the blog. We caught some fun audio of Simon babbling this past week. He tends to fixate on one consonant and stick with it for a while. This clip is thus brought to you by the letter "D" (which makes daddy very happy!)

(Facebookers - you'll have to click on "view original post" below to get this to work!)

4 comments:

  1. awww...he is fixated on his d..d....dd...da. daddy. I heard him say "hey, daddy"....i really did!!!
    Streudel is listening to this and trying to find the baby in the computer, nudging the screen with her nose and pawing at it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we can hear why Troy might really enjoy this oration.
    Perhaps as Simon tries more and more fruits, Anne can practice, "MMMMMM--good."
    For whatever reason, "d" commonly is a first pronunciation--maybe because it's practice for "done, don't, dollar, etc."
    Isn't parenthood the best???

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's destined to be a speech major! I could tell that precise enunciation practicing the minute I heard it!!!!Way to go, Simon! Hugs, GG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should tell Simon to start working on those "G"'s because he could kill 6 birds with one stone.

    Grandpa T and Gramma K

    ReplyDelete