On Mother's Day, Troy unfortunately had to go out of town, leaving early in the morning. But it meant I got to spend all day with the little one who made me a mommy! It was a pretty nice day and we went to the park. Photos and a video below.
I pulled Simon to the park in his wagon, which he LOVES. He also got to have a snack:
He had fun sliding:
And picking dandelions:
Trying to jump from Anne Reynolds on Vimeo.
For those who don't speak Simon, I will translate what he's saying in the second half of the video: "Bee bah-boo, bee bah-boo" = "big booger". Apparently he had something to wipe off his nose. He has since improved his pronunciation of the latter word. "Ah-geen" = "again," when he steps up again (it's heard to hear this one.) Then "Dah. Dah. Dah. Dah. Dah. Dah." This is what he says when he doesn't know what the word for something is. I'm not sure what he was pointing at. Then finally, "Pee, pee, pee, pee" = "play". Hoping he'll improve his pronunciation here soon too. No idea why he thought walking along there would be "playing", but I guess he was having fun.
Superman in training, I see! Love, GG
ReplyDelete