Saturday, May 2, 2009

Back to school...

Today we had our all-day childbirth class, and it actually went pretty well. I can't say I'd been really looking forward to sitting in a room all day long listening to gory details, but the instructor was fantastic and made it really fly by. It helped that she brought a sense of humor to the whole thing. Both Troy and I felt like we learned a lot of useful info. We also ended the class with some fantastic relaxation exercises, which were very similar to things I'd been doing with my prenatal yoga. So it was reinforcing to know that I'd already been doing the right kinds of things, but also really nice to have Troy involved in the process.

We also met a really nice couple that live near where we will (*hopefully - more details soon*) be moving at the beginning of June. We got their contact info so hopefully we'll keep in touch and get together with the babies later in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment