It's amazing what a difference a few weeks makes. Up until recently, I hadn't been asked many questions about my pregnancy by people that I don't know well. Even people at work that I don't interact much with only started approaching me a few weeks ago to say, "Um, are you pregnant?"
But in the last week, the floodgates have opened. The woman at the Midwest Airlines counter asked me how far along I was when I checked in for my flight home to MN. The flight attendant on my way back asked me if I'd like extra snacks "for the little one inside." More people at work who had never previously commented are now asking "When are you due?" And a random stranger on the T pointed at me yesterday and announced, "It's a boy! And he's due in July!" (I felt better when he got the exact date wrong... that would have been downright spooky.)
Pics and stories from this past weekend's baby shower in MN coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment