Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blanket brigade

I finally got around to doing something I've been meaning to do for a while -- taking pictures of Simon on all of the beautiful blankets he received as gifts!

First up is one from Jeanne J., who used to work with my mom.


Second was made by our friend Jessica, whom both Troy and I went to grad school with. (Which you probably guessed upon looking at her beautiful creation - at some point I'll get a better photo of the full blanket with all its fun little details!)


I'm hoping to capture more in the coming weeks. It's getting harder though, as Simon won't lie still!

1 comment:

  1. It's a great idea to have multiple blankets--some for the various occasions of bed, outings, and snuggling as well as ensuing years. If you have some folded yet then,
    they make wonderful lap blankets for people in the nursing homes--laps that held many a baby/toddler, I'd bet.

    ReplyDelete