Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Four generations

We had a fabulous weekend. Sunday was my mom's 60th birthday, and her present was a trip to Boston. She and my dad flew out from Minneapolis, and as an added bonus, my grandma flew up from Florida!

During the weekend, we had an opportunity to take a photo of the four generations. I was especially eager to get a photo of the four of us that was similar to this one:



This is obviously a photo of a photo - the original is in Sweden. My grandfather's cousin Tage had it in a photo album, and I took the picture of it when I visited there in 2002. In the photo are my great-grandpa John, my grandpa Floyd, my mom and me.

Here is the updated version! It took many tries to get one where Simon was smiling and the rest of us were also looking at the camera, but we were happy with the end result!



No comments:

Post a Comment