Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Surviving...

Well, we all seem to be surviving Mommy's first cold. I started feeling like I was coming down with something the day after Christmas, and knew it for sure on Sunday and Monday. I did go to work on Monday, but decided to stay home Tuesday and today after feeling really bad. (Probably overdid it.) I'm on the mend, but we decided to cancel the New Year's Eve get-together we'd planned to have at our place. It just didn't seem like the right time to have people over.

VERY thankfully, Simon doesn't seem to have come down with anything major. He was kind of "out of sorts" yesterday and napped more than usual, but certainly no cough or apparent sore throat like I've had. Troy has had some congestion but also nothing serious - which is weird, because it's usually the other way around! Normally I get just a hint of a cold, and he gets the full brunt of it. He is crediting his "government nanobots" for his apparent immunity. Apparently the ones I got in my H1N1 vaccine were not as potent, according to Troy. Ha.

A few photos! First, playtime:



Next, Simon's first time sitting in his high chair!



And finally, Simon's hair has been getting long enough to do cute things with it when it's wet. This was my attempt at a mohawk. It'll be better when it gets a little bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment