Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pictures for Mommy

While Troy is the one who usually travels for work, this past week I left town from Monday through Wednesday for a work-related trip. It was a good one, but I missed Simon terribly. Thankfully Troy, who knows what it's like to be gone, sent me lots of pictures!

Waving hi to me:


Outside on Tuesday morning, in his jammies and his rain boots. Some mornings it is very important to get "ow-dat" right away. And he really loves his rain boots and sometimes insists on wearing them. In this picture he is checking out his play table, which often gets filled with water for splashing!


Eating one of the dinners I prepared for him before leaving (black beans and rice):


And eating animal crackers while out with Daddy getting the oil changed.


It was very good to come back home to my adorably little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment