Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Rolling, rolling, rolling....

I took this video last week, when Simon was working hard to roll from his back to his tummy:

Trying to roll from Anne Reynolds on Vimeo.


We've watched him get *this close* to getting all the way to his tummy for a while. But today, he did it! Nanny T sent us this picture:



He definitely looks like he's surprised himself! I have yet to actually see him roll over completely, but I've seen the evidence -- after we put him to bed tonight, I had to go in twice to flip him back over because he'd rolled to his tummy. Not a good way to sleep!


2 comments:

  1. I was worried at first when Lucy kept ending up on her tummy in bed, but since she rolls over immediately after being placed on her back, there was little we could do to stop her (we use little rolled up blankets, but they are merely speed bumps to her!). Her doctor said that if she's strong enough to roll over, it's ok if she ends up on her tummy. Maybe it's different for Simon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Simon on his tummy is absolutely darling.

    ReplyDelete