Monday, June 27, 2011

Boots

Simon really loves his rain boots, and asks to wear them all the time. This particular morning, after I took his jammies off to get him dressed, he took off, found his hat and jacket in addition to his boots, and started putting them on. He then came to me for help getting his jacket on.


Thankfully I coaxed him out of his boots to put pants and a shirt on, before putting the boots and jacket on and heading outside. Then he wanted to drive the car.


I think he looks like he's heading out trout fishing in this picture. His Great-Grandpa Floyd would be very, very proud. I think his fly-fishing TN Reynolds relatives will be too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Hey Simon What time do you want me to be ready? The earlier the better. I can drive if you would rather.
    cousin Forrest

    ReplyDelete