Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A photo with Mommy

I said to Troy recently that we have almost no pictures of ME with Simon. This is mainly for two reasons - 1) I'm usually the one taking the pictures; and 2) if a photo were taken of me with Simon in the place we spend the vast majority of our time together, the photo would definitely be unsuitable for publication on this blog. :)

So I kindly requested that Troy take some pictures of me with Simon. This is the first - I was carrying Simon around the apartment facing forward, so he could look around. (He was fussing when being carried around any other way.) He proceeded to fall sound asleep!

Also note that the photo of Simon with me, and one other one as well, feature a lack of oxygen! He's off it more often than he's on it these days. Hopefully we'll be completely done soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment